As the weather starts to cool in the evenings, use this plant based hot chocolate to get your sweet treat fix without all the nasties. This blend is designed to help you wind down for the evening, and calm your energy from a busy day. Practise presence and mindfulness whilst slowing sipping on this brew filled with adaptogenic herbs.
- 1 packet Super Zen elixir powder
- 1 cup almond milk (sub cashew, oat, or coconut milk)
- 1-2 Inner Ego Probiotic Chocolates ( or one square of dark 65%-85% chocolate)
- Optional: Add in 1 tsp of maple syrup ( or sweetener of choice)
- On the stove in a small saucepan, heat the milk on low until milk starts to froth ( be careful not to boil it)
- In a high-powered blender: combine milk, super zen powder, chocolate and sweetener.
- Blend on high until it becomes frothy.
- Pour into a mug and top with a sprinkle of cinnamon if desired.