1. A juice cleanse is great way to make a quick mind set shift, and get back on track after a holiday or at the beginning of a fitness challenge to really get motivated.
2. A juice cleanse is a convenient way to loose a few kilos and kick start a weight loss programme.
3. A juice cleanse will flood your body with loads of vitamins, minerals and enzymes from all the fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds you will consume. If you’re feeling a bit flat, increasing your fruit and vegetable intake with juices can really help.
4. The nutrient density of a juice cleanse is very high. Compared to some of the long shelf life cleanse products on the market which contain a great deal of sugar, dairy and chemicals! Although you may loose some weight, processed cleanse shake products often leaving you lacking nutrients.
5. A cleanse will give your digestion a break - and allow your body to focus on other things like internal healing. When your body isn’t constantly processing heavy carbs, fats and sugars, it can rest and rejuvenate.