Could pure celery juice first thing in the morning be your health game - changer? If you haven’t noticed, the trend of drinking pure celery juice in the morning on an empty stomach seems to be here to stay.
Celery-drinking juice junkies advocate drinking pure celery juice on an empty stomach to combat bloating, get clearer skin, improve digestion and gain more energy. Sounds good right?
So why celery juice?
- Celery is a powerful anti-inflammatory food. It starves yeast, mould, fungus and viruses that are present in the body
- Celery juice is strongly alkaline, and can help with joint pain, muscle cramps, sleep issues, heartburn, constipation and bloating
- It helps purify the blood stream, reduce blood pressure and has even been linked to a decrease in anxiety
- It helps alkalise the gut and repair the intestinal lining
- It's a great tool for weight loss as it's very hydrating, may help boost your metabolism and flush toxins from the system
How do you drink it? As fresh as possible, by itself and on an empty stomach, first thing in the morning for optimal benefits.
So what do you think? Are you game enough to give it a go for a few weeks and feel the changes? Find it in our store here.